The TSRT Board will consist of four (4) members. The Board Chair shall be in charge of all TSRT Elections.
will be held every year. The election will be for the Vice President position. This person will serve for four
(4) years in a move up term
- The rotational term will be as follows: Vice President, President Elect, President, Board
- The Board Chair will communicate to the entire membership, by whatever means necessary, a nominating window
to submit names of individuals to run for this position. All nominees must be a member in good standing and currently
reside in Texas.
- Names will be collected by the Nominating Committee Members. They will submit all names to
the Board Chair for review and verification.
- The Board Chair will be responsible for all verification and notification
- The Board Chair will submit names of all nominees to the Board of Directors at the Fall Board Meeting.
Board Chair shall disburse electronic ballots to each member in the TSRT Database with a 30 day window to submit completed
- Ballots will be sent to the Board Chair and Nominating Committee Members as needed to tabulate the election
Election Verification Procedures
- The TSRT Board Chair will accumulate and verify results.
They will contact members of the Nominating Committee as needed to help with the tally and sending of results to the TSRT
Board of Directors and filing in the Executive Office.
- The TSRT Board Chair will send the results to the TSRT President
and contact each candidate with the results.
- The TSRT Board Chair will contact the winner and verify that he/she is
willing to accept the position. Once the winner accepts, the Chair notifies the other candidates.
- New Board
Member will take their place on the Board of Directors at the Business Session at the Annual Meeting.