iLEAD Presentation Competition Rules and Regulations
First Place $100.00 Cash Award
Second Place $ 75.00 Cash Award
Third Place $ 50.00 Cash Award
1. Radiologic Science, Radiation Therapy, Ultrasound, and MRI students in an accredited Radiologic
Science Program are encouraged to enter this competition.
2. The student/RTs must be a TSRT member by January 31, 2017 and at the time of the Annual Meeting.
TSRT membership applications are available online at www.tsrt.info
3. The following individuals/groups are prohibited from entering this competition: Companies, School Employees,
Faculty Members, Educators, TSRT Board Members, Judges, and companies /individuals with TSRT Contracts.
4. TSRT reserves the right to limit the number of speakers for this competition due to time constraints.
Educators and students will be notified via email by February 15, 2017 of any limitations.
5. The student must be registered and in attendance at the Annual Meeting to participate in this event.
6. Use of Microsoft Word and PowerPoint only
1. Students wishing to enter must complete the iLEAD Leadership Presentation Competition Online
2. An outline and objectives of the presentation in Microsoft Word only format should be emailed to
firstname.lastname@example.org between January 15 and January 31, 2017. The email should be labeled with the student's name and competition name
in the subject line.
3. The student's Program Director should submit an online Student Status Verification Form by January
4. Presentations submitted for award consideration must not have been shown at any previous TSRT or
ASRT meeting/convention and must be done entirely by the speaker.
1. Only one (1) speaker per presentation.
2. The outline of the presentation must cover the entire subject matter.
3. The PowerPoint presentation must be PowerPoint 2000 or greater.
4. To comply with ASRT rules and regulations for continuing education, the length of the presentation
must be no less than fifteen (15) minutes. the student's program director/designee is responsible for ensuring that
the presentation meets the 15 minute minimum time requirement.
5. The topics must relate to the Radiologic Sciences or Radiation Therapy such as Diagnostic Imaging (Radiology,
Ultrasound, Interventional, CT, Nuclear Medicine, cardiology, MRI, etc.), Radiation Therapy, Radioactive Events, Patient Care,
Medical diseases/Syndromes, and/or Professionalism.
6. The student will bring their PowerPoint presentation to the Annual Meeting on a CD, DVD, or Jump
Drive and submit it to the iLead Leadership Chair at the beginning of the competition.
7. TSRT Officers, Educational Alliance Chair, iLead Leadership Chair, and/or Judges may disqualify/stop
a presentation if they feel the speaker is presenting false, copied, or offensive information.
1. Three judges will be appointed by the President or Vice President of TSRT from the membership attending
the Annual Meeting.
2. The judges are the responsibility of the Vice President and their decisions will be final.
3. Presentations will be judged on the following:
- Originality: New approach, procedure, or technique, evidence of research, and knowledge and level of difficulty
of subject matter
- Value and Interest: Practical value/interest to technologist/students and educational value to technologist/students
- Presentation: Proper credit given where warranted, speaker followed previously submitted outline, orderliness
and clarity of thoughts/ideas in the presentation, and evaluation of PowerPoint presentation including structure, spelling,